Mobile Physical Therapy Greensboro, NC
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures for In-home Visits:
1. Telephone screen prior to arrival to ensure the patient/family is not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have been around others exposed to COVID-19.
2. Face masks and gloves are worn by staff
3. Staff will use hand sanitizer throughout the visit.
4. Equipment is cleaned before and after the treatment session.
5. Waterproof barriers are placed under all equipment to prevent contamination.
Telehealth has been added as a great option for those who do not want an in-home visit at this time. Insurances may not pay for this option. Contact us for more details.
Simply put... your physical therapy session is performed through a video platform that allows you and your therapist to interact in real-time! The therapist will instruct you through your exercises that are safe to perform without them being there with you. They can still safely guide you through your exercises and make adjustments as necessary. This is a great option during our COVID-19 pandemic, those who have time constraints, or those still needing therapy when they are away from home.
We provide the same level of high quality care for in-person and telehealth visits. All visits are usually 1 hour.