COVID-19 Policies & Procedures for In-home Visits:
1. Telephone screen prior to arrival to ensure the patient/family is not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have been around others exposed to COVID-19.
2. Face masks and gloves are worn by staff
3. Staff will wash hands for at least 20secs upon entry into the home and upon exit.
4. Equipment is cleaned before and after the treatment session.
5. Waterproof barriers are placed under all equipment to prevent contamination.
Telehealth has been added as a great option for those who do not want an in-home visit at this time.
Simply put... your physical therapy session is performed through a video platform that allows you and your therapist to interact in real-time! The therapist will instruct you through your exercises that are safe to perform without them being there with you. They can still safely guide you through your exercises and make adjustments as necessary. This is a great option during our COVID-19 pandemic, those who have time constraints, or those still needing therapy when they are away from home.
Telehealth is covered by many insurances; however, we only bill directly to Medicare Part B. If you have a different insurance, you will be provided with information you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Reimbursement varies so you will need to verify with your insurance.
You have the option of a 30 min or 1 hour session Telehealth session. This can also be discussed on your free consultation.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.